Tuesday, January 18, 2011

What a performance!

Del's never been much into technology. At last I've talked him into investing in a camera phone so that he can send me a daily visual record of his ride as well as a verbal account. Well, after taking half an hour working out how to take the battery cover off,  he's managed to master making phone calls, sending texts and taking photos. By the time he leaves I'm hoping that he's mastered how to send the photos to my PC, too, which is why we got the thing in the first place!
However did we manage before the arrival of the mobile phone?!
One thing's for sure, I've got first dibs on the new phone the minute he gets back home!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

It's never too late to learn new technology! Well done Del. All the very best for your trip preparations. We will be tracking your progress.